Monday, July 5, 2010

Looking ahead

Thinking a little about the planned shape of the series, I thought I'd share this.

Young Gwernin trilogy (published):

1. Storyteller - location: Wales; date: 550-551 CE; publication: 2007.
2. Flight of the Hawk - location: Wales, Northern England, Scotland; date: 551 CE; publication: 2007.
3. The Ash Spear - location: Wales, Northern England; date: 552 CE ; publication: 2009.

Gwernin's Quests trilogy (writing in progress):

4. The Druid's Son - location: Wales and Ireland; date: 559 CE ; publication: 2011.
5. The Well of Wisdom* - location: Wales and western England; date: c. 562 CE; publication: ?
6. The Green North - location: Wales, Northern England, Scotland; date: c. 567 CE; publication: ?

The Fall of the North trilogy (planning stage only):

7. The Last True King - location: Northern England and lowland Scotland; date: c. 573 CE; publication: ?
8. Three Hundred Spears* - location: Northern England and lowland Scotland; date: c. 577 CE; publication: ?
9. The Fall of the North - Northern England and lowland Scotland; date: c. 580 CE; publication: ?

*Titles on these two keep changing. The rest have been fixed for a while, but might change before publication.

I'm also planning on a prequel, but that's a story for another day.

-GRG

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally reading The Ash Spear (and kicking myself for not having done so sooner). It is full of awesome, though my little ones are determined to prevent me from devouring it as I would like.

    ReplyDelete